My key findings from Linkedin Jobs Report:
- Low supply of talent for top jobs
- Tech skills are at the top, with machine learning engineer, data scientist, and big data engineers rank among the top emerging jobs
- Skills and the types of jobs are changing rapidly, where 65% of children entering primary school today will ultimately hold jobs that don’t yet exist
Rather than sit through a really boring statistics class, get a good introduction and foundation to apply to your programming project:
This video is courtesy of Microsoft and Edx.org, DAT203.1x, Data Science Essentials
Watch these 8 short videos from a Duke data science professor.
EDx and Microsoft have a great course: Microsoft: DAT203.1x, Data Science Essentials.
Try this lab out, and it will walk you through the modeling steps:
- Create a predictive model with a sample data set
- Verify the accuracy of the model
- Deploy the model as an Azure Web Service, with an API, and URL
- Use Excel and Azure Machine Learning Plugin to hit the API with the data in your excel sheet
- View your predicted values based on your machine learning model!
My published services:
Quite seamless web service publication, with URL, API Key, Input Schema, Output Schema!
Example Usage in Excel, which means you can create a complex machine learning model, and deploy it so that your business teams can use the model to predict values based on real-life data in Excel!