- https://www.mrmoneymustache.com/ – Pete lives in Colorado, writes about biking, DIY projects, frugality, and early retirement after about 10 years of working. He has done really well for himself after retirement, and most importantly made the decision to retire to spend time raising his kid.
- http://rootofgood.com/ – This guy retired at 33! Lives in the east, and does a pretty good job outlining monthly expenses for your inspiration, and clever ways to live the good life while cooking at home, taking cool vacations, and hanging out with his kids. He hit $2M recently!
- http://www.frugalwoods.com/ – They saved up from living in Boston, and bought a piece of large land, and an awesome farm house. Updates regularly, great pictures of their hound, baby daughter, and life on the ranch in New England. She has great tips on saving money, while making reasonable tradeoffs.
- http://gocurrycracker.com/ – Jeremy used to work at Microsoft in Seattle, between him and his wife, saved up enough to retire, and travel the world with their kid. Their home base is in Taipei. They do a great job talking about travel and credit card hacking, and ways to maximize their travel dollar. He really monetizes his site well.
These I read occasionally, not because they are bad, but because I have forgotten, and the above keep me busy enough.
- http://jlcollinsnh.com/ – Older guy with folksy wisdom on early retirement. Has some good articles on indexing and investments.
- https://www.millennial-revolution.com – Canadian couple, with blog that talks about their financial revolution. They have good travel posts, and investment hack posts. She has a nice potty mouth.
- https://www.madfientist.com – has a blog and podcast. Talks about his getting to early retirement. He has some helpful tools on reaching financial independence.
Happy Reading. Did I miss your favorite?